Misa Campo

I was about to log in to my friendster account when I notice this girl in the "Most Popular" section. Her name was Misa Campo. I opened her profile and was shocked to see such beauty. I really loved her eyes, and I cant tell if her look is seductive or sweet but she has the most gorgeous face I've ever seen. Also I never knew she was a model until I searched her name if it was really her because many profiles in friendster especially those who are drop dead gorgeous are fake accounts or posers. Maybe it wasnt really her. Too bad. I really wanted to meet her in person and to my discovery, I was shocked to find out that she is a half filipina. Well maybe most mixed blood filipina's are beautiful.

This is what I discovered about her...
Misa Campo is 5’6”and her measurements are 34C-24-34. According to some of her interviews, she has no time to go in the gym and she loves to eat. Its obvious because shes not that skinny and for me her body is perfect. Not to skinny, not too fat and has some wonderful facial features.

Misa Campo was born on January 22, 1988, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Her ethnicity is mixed: Filipina/Dutch. At 2 years old, Misa Campo moved to California's Newport Beach to live with her father. In her late teens, Misa Campo had moved permanently back to Montreal. She was hired as a bartender at the city’s exclusive Jet and System nightclubs. Her bosses was very much impressed with her personality and drop dead gorgeous looks. They encouraged her to try modeling. Her first modelling was the Montreal’s annual performance racing auto show Sport Compact Performance. She walked away with the title of Miss Rocawear for 2006. Misa Campo impressed both patrons and executives.

Misa Campo then moved back to California and land a job as a bartender at Los Angeles. She still remained active in her modelling career. She also appeared in magazines such as Version C Models Magazine, Uno magazine where she had her pictorials here in the Philippines, DragSport where she was named Model of the Month in December of 2006, Maxim where she was featured as one of Maxim magazine’s “Show Us Something” girls in September of 2006, and she was also named an IGN DVD Babe of the Day in 2007. According to some websites, Misa Campo become a sex symbol in the world over thanks to the proliferation of her pictures across the internet, and her image has appeared in countless magazines and fashion publications.





No comments: