Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer

The third film of the Twilight Saga released their trailer for Eclipse. Twilight fans are waiting for this trailer to come out.

I was a little bit disappointed when I watched the trailer. They didn't place the scene where Edward, Bella and Jacob are inside the tent. I really love that part of the book.

Also after hearing Jacob telling Bella that he's
gonna fight for her until her heart stops beating and that scene where Jacob said to Bella, "I'm inlove with you...I want you to pick me instead of him" really made my day. Some of my favorite lines in the movie. Rawr to all Team Jacob out there.
I really do hope that the 3rd film will turn out great...hope its as good as the book.
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse opens on June 30, 2010.



watch Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer here:

No comments: